Membership Agreement The Lily Pad Collective, Inc.
By accepting the Terms and Conditions and accepted by The Lily Pad Collective, Inc. (“The Lily Pad Collective or Company or We”) constitutes a binding contract between The Lily Pad Collective, Inc. and the individual or entity executing this Agreement. Membership rights, privileges and obligations commence when the Agreement is signed by both parties as of Dec 9, 2022.
Any and all membership privileges obtained through this membership agreement may be revoked or changed at any time with prior notice to members.
Member agrees they meet all membership requirements, as set forth in the attached Exhibit A, and will notify Company if any requirements are not met during the time of the agreement term.
Membership information will be documented via the Stripe checkout but may be updated or changed at any point of the agreement term.
Annual Membership Fee
(i) Membership fees are non-refundable and non-transferable and you recognize and agree that you shall not be entitled to a refund or partial refund for any purchase under any circumstance.
This includes but is not limited to the following scenarios:
- Voluntary disaffiliation from Company
- Membership termination from the Company in violation of group rules and/or the membership agreement.
- Company ceases to do business or files for bankruptcy.
- A member relocates to another city, state, or country.
- A member is unable to attend meetings due to schedule conflicts.
(ii) Proration is conducted on a standard calendar quarter. The standard calendar quarters are defined by the following calendar months:
- January, February, and March (Q1)
- April, May, and June (Q2)
- July, August, and September (Q3)
- October, November, and December (Q4)
(i) Member discounts are provided to Company active members on an annual, voluntary basis by business owners a part of the organization. Each business that offers member discounts will have a unique code that applies the discount via e-commerce or direct communication and bookings. The discount percentage and terms are defined by the business owners.
(ii) Business owners have the right to reject service to members not limited to the following scenarios:
- Business discount codes are shared with individuals outside of the organization.
- Membership termination from the Company in violation of group rules/or the membership agreement.
- Voluntary disaffiliation from Company.
(iii) If I am an individual or business providing a discounted service, I acknowledge and agree to the following:
- There may be a similar member business, type of business, or business in the same industry also offering a membership discount.
- In order to be eligible to provide a membership discount and receive the benefits, I will provide Company the necessary materials, pay the annual membership fee, and agree to the membership agreement.
- If The Lily Pad Collective Inc. terminates my membership in violation of the membership agreement or group rules, or I voluntarily disaffiliate, I no longer receive the benefits of offering a membership discount.
Term and Termination
(i) This agreement shall remain in effect until one or more of the following occur:
- Member fails to meet any requirements of membership pursuant to the Company’s bylaws and when Member provides one month’s notice to terminate, or Company provides one month’s notice to terminate Member.
- Agreement term lapses without further terms or agreements added.
- Company files for bankruptcy or ceases to do business.
(ii) Company may terminate or suspend your membership, effective immediately.
This includes but is not limited to the following scenarios:
- Voluntary disaffiliation from The Lily Pad Collective Inc.
- Membership termination from The Lily Pad Collective Inc. in violation of group rules.
- Membership termination from The Lily Pad Collective Inc. in violation of the membership agreement.
- The Lily Pad Collective Inc. ceases to do business or files for bankruptcy.
- Member fails to meet any requirements of membership pursuant to the Company’s bylaws.
(ii) You recognize and agree that under any circumstance you shall not be entitled to a refund if your membership is terminated.
(ii) Voluntary termination must be communicated to the Company in written format, signed, and dated.
(iv) Following termination, you will no longer have access to any of the Company resources, Slack community, meetings, and membership benefits.
(i) All member notices will be delivered by forms deemed necessary by The Lily Pad Collective, Inc. Assignment without prior written approval no portion of this contract may be transferred or sold to any party not participating in this membership agreement.
(i) No warranties are given or implied by this membership agreement.
The following terms and conditions apply to all “Attendees” and “Members” at Events. Your purchase of an Attendee Fee or a Membership Fee indicates your agreement to the following Articles.
(i) Any verbal, intellectual property, bodily injuries, or physical damages done at or to any commercial or personal property by a member or guest of the Lily Pad Collective Inc. are personally liable at their own expense.
(ii) Members and Attendees will be held liable for any damages caused by them, or their guests, and will be charged to replace or fix any broken items.
(i) Member and Attendee acknowledges and agrees that the Lily Pad Collective Inc.’s services, logos, design text, graphics, software, content, files, materials, and any other intellectual property rights contained therein, including without limitation, any copyrights, patents, trademarks, proprietary, or other rights arising thereof, are owned by the Lily Pad Collective Inc or its affiliates, licensors, or suppliers.
Effectiveness and Interpretation of Agreement
(i) Any and all legal proceedings sustained from this agreement shall be set in the jurisdiction of The Lily Pad Collective, Inc. as agreed between parties. This agreement sets forth the entire understanding of the above-mentioned agreement and unless otherwise stated is not inclusive of any oral or prior written agreements. Any modifications or changes to this agreement must be in written form and signed by both parties.
Membership & Attendee Rules
Acknowledgment and agreement to group rules as follows:
(i) Members and Attendees must meet the following criteria:
- Be a woman or someone that legally identifies as one
- Be 21+ years old
- Has interests in innovation, entrepreneurship, passive income, small business, and supporting women
(iv) Communicate effectively and professionally
(v) Be welcoming and respectful to all members and guests of the Lily Pad Collective Inc.
(vii) What is said in the women’s group stays there
- Confidentiality regarding LPC business and other members’ business
- Thoughts, feelings, and opinions discussed within the confines of a women’s group meeting are to be cherished as something all who attend are privy to
(viii) The following are not acceptable under any circumstances:
- Negative remarks
- Shaming, racism, or any form of discrimination (cultural, religious, physical or mental disability, age)
(xi) No multi-level marketing
(xiii) No unsolicited recruiting
(xiv) The Lily Pad Collective Inc. meetings and events are organized solely by the leadership team; no unauthorized events
(xv) No unauthorized use of the group’s branding, logo, or name
(xvi) No unauthorized sharing of The Lily Pad Collective member’s personal or professional contact information without consent
(i) We welcome engagement and discussion on our social media platforms; however, dialogue should remain thoughtful, respectful, and consistent with our group rules. Comments, posts, or direct messages that do not adhere to our group rules and the guidelines below will be removed or ignored.
- Language, photos, and gifs that are offensive, profane, or harmful to another person.
- Explicit or implicit threats to another’s safety
- Language, photos, and gifs that are aggressive, abusive, sexist, or racist
- Bullying or harassment of another individual
- Harmful information or misinformation
(ii) Content captured or provided to the Lily Pad Collective Inc or its affiliates may be used across social media channels and marketing materials.
(iii) Publicly posted photography and marketing materials can be shared by individual members. However, the usage of individual The Lily Pad Collective branded elements is prohibited. Branded elements include individual primary and secondary logos from The Lily Pad Collective.
(iv) Members and Attendees voluntarily authorize The Lily Pad Collective to take photos, videos, and quotes on their behalf for educational, informational, and promotional purposes. Images, videos, and quotes may be used, but not limited to, The Lily Pad Collective Inc. publications and newsletters, websites, advertising material, and social media.
(v) Members and Attendees that speak or are part of our organization are not guaranteed promotional media for themselves or their business unless specified in a separate agreement.
(i) From a period of two years from voluntary or forced disaffiliation, an individual will not directly or indirectly be a founder or board member in any business that competes with The Lily Pad Collective Inc. This covenant shall apply to the geographical area that includes all of the State of Nebraska.